and try a class|
See the Schedule here!
|HOME||KUNG FU||QIGONG||EVENTS||FENG SHUI||SERVICES||ABOUT US||CONTACT US||LINKS|
Here at Chan Family Choy Lee Fut Fresno (CFCLFF) we have an unyielding commitment to making a difference in the lives of every member of our community and its surrounding areas. Our mission is to uplift, inspire, and empower our students, and to leave a positive impression on every aspect of the community we participate in. Our classes are designed to provide an essential mechanism for everyone who wishes to improve their well-being using a proven method that they can embrace. Choy Lee Fut is a system that works and we wish to share it with everyone we come in contact with!
Code of Conduct for Choy Lee Fut
These codes are written by our founder Chan Heung in his original manuscript and have been translated.
1) Practice Choy Lee Fut everyday and do not forsake its way without reason.
2) You should practice not only to improve your skill and body, but also to develop a good and patient heart. Never use your skills to commit injustice or injury to others.
3) You must pay utmost respect to your teachers and seniors.
4) Show respect for your fellow classmates through trust, friendship and honesty. Do not bully them in any way.
5) You are not to fight against your Choy Lee Fut brothers. To prevent this, in times of trouble we use the tiger claw action as a sign that we are Choy Lee Fut practitioners.
6) Do not drink alcohol and eat meat in excessive amounts. Alcohol takes away one's sense of control and meat slows down the body. Therefore, the two taken excessively can damage your body and spirit.
7) When practicing Choy Lee Fut, do not show others your skills without consideration, as it may cause trouble for yourself and others. If you judge a person to be of a good nature, then you may pass on your knowledge.
8) Never misuse your skills on others or put yourself above them, as it only causes trouble. Practice kung fu to build a strong foundation for your body. Practice everyday and do not forsake its way.
9) All of the above are rules that the Founder wishes us to follow. Therefore, to disobey them is to go against his wishes.
10) If you cannot abide by these rules, you may leave. If you break them, then it is up to your Sifu's discretion to assess your status within the school.